Quantum (PAR) Sensor MIJ-14PAR/K2
- ・Equipped Passive Temperature Compensation Circuit (P.T.C.C). ±0.01%/Degree
・ ±1.5% error of incident angle characteristic(0 to 79°) with the large sized diffuser
- ・Optical : Si photodiode, UVIR filter, HOYA LB40 (red attenuation), φ4.0 aperture for preventing internal diffuse reflection
- ・Easy to fix(All of parts can be disassembled except bulkhead connector)
- ・Easy to detach cable(Protecting flooding issue from cable extraction part by using waterproof bulkhead connector)
MIJ-14 series look all same as MIJ-14PAR type2/K2 Built-in amplifier type for the exterior, it is 90% same but Instead of built-in amplifier, it installed passive type temperature compensation circuit. By reviewing the optical system, improved transient characteristics at cosine error (<80°) in practical use. As a result, MIJ-14PAR type2/K2 without amplifier type is the respond for the demand for high-end PAR sensor.
・Easy to measure level with level gauge installed on the base.
・Easy setting level by using three sharp tip level adjuster screws, and fixed by two screws. (Not required for optional leveling fixture).
- ・Molecular sieve and silica gel are installed at middle of base and easy to exchange them by removing three mounting screws.
|Output|| Representative value around 10mV at 2300μE,
Cal. factor stated as ###.##μE/mV on the label
|Measurement Unit||μE (μmol・S・m)|
|Cosine error||<±1.5％ at 0〜79°(<-50％Peak at 80〜89°)|
|Azimuth error||< ±0. % over 360° at 60°elevation|
|Material||Frame：A5052, Coating： Black anodised, Diffuser: PTFE|
|Dimension||Max external diameter: 54mm, Hight: 38.6mm|
|Pin assign||White/Output+, Black/Output GND|
Standard & Option
|Standard||MIJ-14PAR Type2 without amplifier, 5 meter cable, Screws for mounting M4-30|
|Optional||MIJ-14CCA-Extension cable 5 meter|
Reference: Mixed Japanese and English journals